Identify the needs
- What are your pain points?
- What risks do you want to mitigate?
- What task can be automated?
- What would help you move faster?
- What is limiting you from growing or being scalable?
- Is there data that an external source provides, that would be nice to have?
- Are you manually entering data that you could electronically be sending?
- Is there data you would like to push into Facebook, Google Calendar, Outlook etc
Web Applications and APIs
- Is it useful to have a web application to allow customers to enter data or orders?
- Is it useful to have an an application for internal users to use and share data?
- Are you storing data on an Excel file that should be in a shared application?
- Do you have data that other systems could use to integrate with you?
Tools & Automation
- What tasks take away from you doing more important things?
- Where are errors occurring that automating it could prevent them?
- What data or process would speed you up if you didn't have to wait for it?
- Would it be useful if you could automate or control a switch or valve?
Reporting & Monitoring
- Is there anything that you would want to be notified or alerted of immediately?
- How can reporting and data anlysis help you make better decisions?
- How can you distribute those reports or data?
- Would the ability to monitor or analyze a sensor help you?
Azure Cloud Computing
- Can your apps or data in the cloud reduce risk or increase performance?
- Can your development team take advantage of improved DevOps?
- Is your existing system scalable if demand grows?
- Is improve redundancy and system monitoring useful?