Azure Cloud Computing
Moving your data and application into the Azure cloud and using it to monitor is a good idea. It also sets you up to manage the development process via CI/CD. You can use VSTS to manage, view, control the changes to your system.
Examples of why you may want to move to cloud:
- You dont have to worry about managing and maintaining hardware and operating systems.
- Has built in systems to manage redundancy and provide alerts and monitoring if things go wrong.
- Reduces a lot of development time since they have a lot of solutions already built and designed.
- Has built in process for managing and approving software changes and releases.
- Can setup automation to automatically build and deploy your code to various environments upon check-in.
- Ability to automatically view previous deploys and roll back your code at the push of a button.